Top Ten Ways to Annoy Iron ManTuesday, April 13th, 2010
Tony Stark is a pretty mellow guy, when he’s not being harangued by his inner-demons, that is. He’s a brilliant engineer and inventor, but he’s also a bit arrogant, and more than a bit alcoholic. Hey, if I could drink and fly around in my kick-ass metal suit and blow shit up all day, you’d never hear from my fat ass again! That being said, I’m certain there are ways to piss him off. Here’s the best ten I could think of. (Okay, here’s the fastest ten I could think of…you happy now?!)
10. Bump into Tony Stark at a party and say “Excuse me, Mr. Wayne.”
9. Ask Iron Man how it is to have “Rust” listed as an enemy.
8. Every chance you get, say thank you to Iron Man by declaring “Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto.”
7. If the Iron Man armor ever freezes up, make as many “Oil can” jokes as you can before actually assisting Mr. Stark.
6. Remind Mr. Stark that you were against the Superhero Registration Act from the start, and that there’s not a damn thing he can do about it.
5. Swap out all the scotch in Tony’s house with motor oil. (I wouldn’t hang around to see how this ends, actually.)
4. When Tony is trying to put on his armor, try to roll a smokebomb into it before he can get it completely done up.
3. If Mr. Stark ever gives you any money, use the light from the ARC Reactor in his chest to see if it is counterfeit.
2. Take a shot at Iron Man with a high powered rifle. When he confronts you about it, say “Aw…that’ll buff right out. No need to call the insurance company.”
1. See if Iron Man will let you roast a hot dog off his “exhaust”.